Changeling Sequencer v1.3 Released – Adds New MIDI In Features & MIDI Learn
Date Added: Oct 21, 2012
TvanD has released version 1.3 of Changeling Sequencer – the diatonic chord sequencer for the iPad. The update adds new MIDI In features, MIDI learn and more.
- Fixes a bug with the arpeggiator on IOS 6.
- New MIDI IN features:
- In Diatonic mode:
- The white keys on your physical keyboard correspond with the on-screen scale degrees;
C = I, D = ii etc.
- The black keys are remapped to the serve the following functions:
- Db: cycle scale down
- Eb: cycle scale up
- Gb: cycle root note down by the configured ‘modulation interval’ (default is semitone)
- Ab: absolute root note change, the following key you press will be the root note
- Bb: cycle root note up by the configured modulation interval
- In Gated Input mode
- All midi notes that are not part of the current scale are discarded. This can be used for importing exisiting midi sequences into a pattern from an external midi sequencer/player.
- When the Trigger screen is active in Changeling Sequencer,
- Midi notes can be used to trigger patterns
- the default mapping starts at midi note 48
- Triggers are added to the queue unless the velocity is larger than 100, then they will change the pattern immediately.
- Use midi learn to assign midi CC’s to the available parameters.
For more information about Changeling Sequencer click here.
You Might Also Like...