76 Synthesizer (iPad)
Date Added: Oct 29, 2011
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70′s, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
- Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
- Voltage controlled filter
- Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
- Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
- Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder — tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
- Eight different writable presets
- Stunning retro interface
- CoreMIDI input support
- Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
- Supports Audiobus
You Might Also Like...