Alto MasterLink Live 16 Channel Mixer with iPad Dock
Date Added: Jan 18, 2012
Alto Professional MasterLink Live 16 Channel Mixer with iPad Dock is a 16-channel mixer designed to merge high-quality analog live mixing, built-in Alesis DSP effects with touch screen mix controls, stereo recording and audio analysis from your iPad.
The Masterlink Live 16 offers a simple and intuitive way to integrate traditional live PA mixing with the advanced control features of Alto Professional Live Drive App for your iPad. With 16 input channels, 3-band EQ and built-in Alesis DSP, the Masterlink Live 16 is a comprehensive live mixer and the ability to combine those features with the advanced controls of the Live Drive App is what makes the Alto Masterlink Live 16 a advanced live mixer.
The Alto Live Drive App is not only offers professional real-time audio analysis and a 12-band parametric EQ, but will also allow you to stereo record and manage your main mix directly from your iPad when docked to the Masterlink Live 16.
- Fully integrated Universal Dock for iPad and iPad 2
- Process and record your main mix with the Alto Live Drive App
- Real-time audio analysis, compression, EQ and more with the Live Drive App (downloadable from App Store)
- 16 input channels with 10 mono inputs and 3 stereo channels
- 10 high-headroom low-noise microphone preamps
- Dedicated analyzer/talkback microphone input
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency on all mono channel
- 10 independent channel compressors for dynamic control
- Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus and more
Pricing & Availability
To be announced.
For more information visit altoproaudio.com.
You Might Also Like...