Date Added: May 16, 2011
AmpKit is the ultimate guitar amps, effects and recording app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, now with next-generation tone and simulation improvements that deliver by far the best-sounding, most realistic guitar tone on iOS. To enjoy the best possible tones with AmpKit, use AmpKit LiNK to connect your guitar or bass to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
AmpKit continues to offer:
- The largest gear selection of any amp simp app: 35 amp channels, 22 effects, 20 cabinets, and 8 mics.
- A massive collection of presets: 100 in total!
- Cost-saving bundles including the new Summer ‘11 Pack with 6 brand-new amps, 6 cabs, and 4 new effect pedals.
- Powerful features including recording session mix down, Audio Copy & Paste, background audio support, and much more.
This AmpKit+ version includes everything in the free version PLUS a huge set of additional gear at less than half their individual prices.
All the gear from the free version: Peavey ValveKing amp (clean and lead channels), 4×12 and 1×12 cabinets, noise gate, overdrive pedal, two mics.
- Peavey 3120 amp with clean, rhythm, and lead channels and 4×12 cabinet.
- Colonel Vintage amp with 4×10 and 1×12 cabinets.
- Vintage Brit amp with matching 2×12 cabinet.
- Additional pedals include distortion, fuzz, compressor, chorus, phaser, flanger, reverb, and 10-band EQ!
An amazing array of additional gear is available for purchase through AmpKit’s in-app Gear Store, for a total of:
- 19 amps with 35 separate amp channels, each modeled after the actual circuitry of amplifiers from leading manufacturers.
- 22 effects pedals, including tremolo, distortion, fuzz, reverb, delay, 10-band EQ, octaver, flanger, phaser, vibrato, chorus, boost, compressor, overdrive, and an all-in-one envelope filter + auto-wah + manual wah with accelerometer tilt support.
- 20 cabinets
- 8 mics
- More gear on the way!
- Superior, realistic tone quality, modeled after the circuits of actual gear.
- Support for true high-gain operation of amps and pedals, not watered-down substitutes.
- Highly optimized to run on all iOS devices, including the original iPhone.
- Takes full advantage of more powerful iOS devices – run a dozen or more effects at once!
- Ability to place pedals before and after the amp, enabling major enhancements to audio quality.
- Mic positioning control.
- Ultra-low latency.
- 75 great predefined amp / pedal presets.
- Create and save an unlimited number of your own custom setups, with Favorites and Locking.
- Share your favorite setups with friends via email.
- Advanced recording: AmpKit creates both “dry” (guitar signal before effects are applied) and “wet” (guitar signal with effects applied) recordings.
- Ability to “re-amp”: re-record a previous session, applying a new amp and pedals setup.
- Audio Copy & Paste: copy AmpKit recordings and paste them in other apps, such as multi-track mixing / mastering apps
- Paste audio from other apps into AmpKit, a great solution for multi-track recording.
- Instant access to your complete iPod music library so you can jam along.
- Download AmpKit recordings to your computer, email recordings, or share using SoundCloud.
- AudioBus support (Input, Effect, Output).
You Might Also Like...