Date Added: May 17, 2011
AmpKit is the ultimate guitar amps, effects and recording app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, now with next-generation tone and simulation improvements that deliver by far the best-sounding, most realistic guitar tone on iOS. To enjoy the best possible tones with AmpKit, use AmpKit LiNK to connect your guitar or bass to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
AmpKit continues to offer:
- The largest gear selection of any amp simp app: 35 amp channels, 22 effects, 20 cabinets, and 8 mics.
- A massive collection of presets: 100 in total!
- Cost-saving bundles including the new Summer ‘11 Pack with 6 brand-new amps, 6 cabs, and 4 new effect pedals.
- Powerful features including recording session mix down, Audio Copy & Paste, background audio support, and much more.
This free version of AmpKit comes with the following gear:
- Peavey ValveKing amp (clean and lead channels)
- Two ValveKing cabinets (4×12 and 1×12)
- Two pedals (Noise Gate, Elevenizer overdrive pedal)
- Two mics
An amazing array of additional gear is available for purchase through AmpKit’s in-app Gear Store, for a total of:
- 19 amps with 35 separate amp channels, each modeled after the actual circuitry of amplifiers from leading manufacturers.
- 22 effects pedals, including tremolo, distortion, fuzz, reverb, delay, 10-band EQ, octaver, flanger, phaser, vibrato, chorus, boost, compressor, overdrive, and an all-in-one envelope filter + auto-wah + manual wah with accelerometer tilt support.
- 20 cabinets
- 8 mics
- More gear on the way!
- Truly realistic high-gain amps and pedals.
- Run a dozen or more effects at once.
- Hear the difference that dual-stage amp simulation makes
- Amazing flexibility and tone control: place pedals virtually anywhere in the effects chain including after the cabinet and before and after the amp.
- Effects Only Mode allows you to use AmpKit as an effects processor connected into an actual amp.
- Mic positioning control.
- 100 predefined amp / pedal presets.
- Create and save an unlimited number of your own custom setups with Favorites and Locking.
- Share your favorite setups with friends via email.
- QuickJump: jump from one favorite setup or preset to another.
- Advanced recording: AmpKit creates both “dry” and “wet” recordings.
- Ability to “re-amp”: re-record a previous session, applying a new amp and pedals setup.
- Recording session mix down: mix down a wet guitar recording with the backing track it was played with.
- Audio Copy & Paste: copy AmpKit recordings and paste them in other iOS apps.
- Paste audio from other apps into AmpKit, a great solution for multi-track recording.
- Instant access to your complete iPod music library so you can jam along.
- Download AmpKit recordings to your computer, email recordings, or share using SoundCloud.
- Multitasking Support / Background Audio: AmpKit can now operate and produce audio when running in the background.
- AudioBus support (Input, Effect, Output).
For more information about paid version – AmpKit+ – click here.
You Might Also Like...