Date Added: Nov 1, 2012
AudioStretch lets you change the playback speed of audio files without changing the pitch and/or change the pitch without changing the speed. Handy for learning music by ear, transcription, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
Unlike most audio time stretching apps, AudioStretch allows you to reduce the speed to zero, so you can “freeze” notes or chords, and can even play backwards at variable speed.
- Simple uncluttered user interface
- Use any song in your iPhone’s music library (*)
- Super-easy single-button looping feature
- Plays during fast-forward and rewind for quicker navigation
- Wide range of playback speeds: -200% to +200%
- Freeze notes or chords with 0% play speed
* Other than very old iTunes purchases that are protected with FairPlay DRM. Files beyond 1 hour in length will be truncated.
IMPORTANT PLATFORM NOTES:
- This version crashes in iOS 5. A new version that fixes this issue should be available on the App Store by 10 Nov 2012. Please ensure you’re using iOS 6 before installing AudioStretch 1.0, or wait for the next version.
- Requires iPhone 4 or better. You can probably install on an iPhone 3GS, but it’s unlikely to run well.
You Might Also Like...