Backline MIDI (iPhone)
Date Added: Apr 18, 2012
Backline MIDI is a utility designed for fast, accurate MIDI troubleshooting in any setting. Created by the minds at Audiofile Engineering, it’s an ideal tool for traveling techs and live engineers who need a convenient way to monitor or send MIDI information on the go. Create a master clock for tempo and time-sync functions, monitor incoming MIDI messages across channels with detailed info, and much more, all with an intuitive, easy-to-read interface.
Full use of Backline MIDI requires the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer accessory with the latest firmware. Download the latest firmware with the newest version of MIDI Memo Recorder.
- Status Board for monitoring MIDI messages including: Note On, Note Off, Aftertouch, Controller, Program Change, Pitch Wheel, Channel Pressure, Clock, Start, Timecode, Continue, Tick, Stop, Song Position, System Exclusive, Song Select, Active Sensing, and Tune Request.
- List – See message details such as channel and velocity.
- Clock Display – Receive and display MIDI clock.
- Timecode Display – Receive and display MIDI timecode.
- Click – Send specific note on assigned channel at a given tempo.
- Transport – Send start/stop/continue messages.
- Clock – Send tempo.
- Timecode – Send timecode.
You Might Also Like...