Coming Soon: BeatMaker v2.3.2 Update Adds Some Great New Features!
Date Added: Oct 9, 2012
Intua have announced the latest update to BeatMaker. Version 2.3.2 highlights include stereo bus recording on audio tracks, four audio sends now available per mixer track, a new 6-band parametric equalizer and a new side-chain option in the compressor effect. The update will also adds support for the new iPhone 5′s 4-inch display. Check out the full list of new features and improvements below.
The update should be submitted very soon. We’ll let you know once it becomes available!
- Stereo bus recording on audio tracks
- Four audio sends available per mixer tracks
- New 6-band parametric equalizer (LPF, low shelf, peak, notch, high shelf, HPF)
- New side-chain option in compressor effect
- Double-tapping track handles in the sequencer brings instrument/audio track configuration
- iPhone 5 specific graphical update
- UI and engine improvements
- Fix a bug in empty keyboard sampler when LFO settings were changed
- Dropbox will now work when background mode is disabled
- Fix file transfer lock issue on iOS 6
- Fix QUICK LOAD browser files not showing up (uppercase extensions)
- Improve virtual MIDI
- Background mode has been enabled back by default
- MIDI OUT enabled by default
You Might Also Like...