ChipTune Composer – 8bit sound (iPhone)
Date Added: Nov 5, 2011
NES or old PC? This is a square wave sound composer for the iPhone & iPod Touch that can be used to create that retro 8-bit sound.
- You can use 3 parts of SSG (square wave) and 1 part of white noise.
- Implementation of choosing duty ratios of the waveform 1:7,1:3,1:1,3:1,7:1.
- Sound settings function:manipulation of the volume envelope and appending vibrato.
- It is possible to create up to 16 tones.
- It is possible to compose up to 64 patterns that construct 256 bars.
- Simple operation; Input patterns using piano roll type.
- If you write a chord in a part, it is performed as Arpeggio automatically.
You Might Also Like...