Coming Soon: GlitchBreaks – iOS Manipulation Tool For “Glitching” Breakbeats!
Date Added: Mar 8, 2012
Alex Matheu (from Negative Format / Distraub / Sector 9 Studios) has provided us with details of GlitchBreaks – his upcoming iOS Universal manipulation tool for “Glitching” breakbeats. GlitchBreak uses four audio channels setup like mute groups. You can quickly switch between them to construct new beats, or manipulate loop points to “Cut” or “Glitch” the breaks.
Certainly one to look forward to! We’ll let you know once GlitchBreaks is available.
- 4 Channels
- Pitch Shift
- Pitch Reset
- XY-Pad Loop Modulation (Loop Length, Loop Start)
- Cut Editor with 4 beat cuts
- XY-Pads for selecting 4 Glitch or Cut styles
- Independent Time settings Whole, Half, Quarter
- Quantize for Cut and Glitch operations
- Recording to 44.1khz 16bit Wav files
- Set record length in bars
- ACP and General Pasteboard support (Both Copy and Paste)
- iTunes File Sharing
- Mixer view with volume faders per channel.
- Master volume
- AutoBPM detection
- Universal app
- iOS 5+ only
You Might Also Like...