Update: NanoStudio v1.33 Released
Date Added: Jun 29, 2012
Blip Interactive have released version 1.33 of NanoStudio – their iOS Universal music production studio. Highlights include Retina display support for the new iPad, the ability to email files, and the ability to open .nsp, .wav and .mid files with NanoStudio from other apps. The update also includes a number of other new features and bug fixes.
- Retina display support for new iPad
- Files can be Emailed from within NanoStudio (iOS)
- .nsp, .wav and .mid files are now associated so they can be opened with NanoStudio from other apps (iOS)
- .nsp files are associated so they can now be opened with NanoStudio by double-clicking (Windows and OS X)
- Eden sample page supports note slicing, so samples can be sliced across the keyboard in up to 64 slices
- Computer keyboard support for typing file names, playing keys/pads and basic sequencer operation (Windows and OS X)
- NanoStudio 1.33 for OS X will be available via the Mac app store
- Projects were not always exported with relative sample paths (so they had to be decompressed to the same folder path to work)
- Using AV adapter on iOS causes crash
- Channel L/R buttons in mixer are sometimes visible when they shouldn’t be
- The last note event of a loop section was sometimes played at the beginning of the loop when resampling with pre-roll enabled
- Tapping FX indicator on mixer channel sometimes selects the wrong channel (iPad)
- When using more than 32 mixer channels, the later channels would sometimes be silent
- NanoStudio would shutdown the network MIDI session for other apps on start up
- Removed small click on the end of a couple of default TRG samples (eg. 808 BD)
- Couldn’t set metronome to zero volume
NanoStudio includes up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) (or upgrade with the ’16 Instrument Tracks’ in-app purchase). Each synth has 16 voice polyphony, two dedicated insert effects and can use samples or dual oscillators in mix, ring or sync configuration (choice of 36 different waveforms). Each voice has a 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO’s, all configurable via a patchbay. Perform and record controller movements using dual X/Y pads, a pitch bend wheel and accelerometer. NanoStudio comes with 128 ready-made synth presets to get you started.
For more information about NanoStudio click here.
You Might Also Like...