Coming Soon: Ninebuzz Software Announce Beats+ for Multi-Genre Drum Loops
Date Added: Dec 12, 2011
12 December 2011:
Ninebuzz Software have announced Beats+ – a collection of multi-genre drum loops to aid musicians as they compose, practice, and perform songs. Beats+ contains over 50 beats with adjustable tempos (soon to be expandable via in-app purchase), giving musicians everywhere a professional, stress-free pocket drum machine.
“Beats+ was created to provide an easier way for musicians and songwriters to practice and compose music to the beat of a skilled and versatile drummer. Traditional solutions include waiting for a live drummer, settling with the click of a metronome, or purchasing a costly and often complex drum machine (software or hardware) to create beats yourself.
Unlike these other solutions, Beats+ is intuitive, ultra-portable and requires no configuration or programming. This simple and elegant application is optimized for ease of use, inviting participation and fostering creative exploration.”
- Highly adjustable – Each beat is sampled at 14 different speeds (60-190BPM in intervals of 10BPM). Change tempos on-the-fly to test your skills or find the perfect feel for a song.
- Great for practice – Much more than a metronome, playing along with a real drummer builds true rhythm and timing faster than a plain click track. Beats+ also features a number of non-standard rhythms, seldom heard in loop apps.
- Save time with Favorites – Check the Star icon next to a beat to store it as a favorite for quick access.
- Quick inspiration – Tap the randomizer button (roll the dice) and get inspired with a random beat!
- A world of beats – Ships with over 50 beats to start, expandable by in-app purchase (coming soon). Grow your library of styles and rhythms to keep practice fresh or inspire your songwriting.
- A real drummer in your pocket – Beats recorded and sequenced by an award-winning drummer/songwriter. Good drummers are hard to come by. Now, one is always at your fingertips.
Beats+ will be available in the App Store for $0.99 (all iOS devices) on December 15.
You Might Also Like...