Coming Soon: NLogSynth PRO & NLog MIDI Synth Update Details
Date Added: Sep 6, 2011
06 September 2011:
Tempo Rubato have provided us with details of what will be included in the recently submitted updates for NLogSynth PRO and NLog MIDI Synth. Highlights include Audio Background mode, Virtual MIDI Ports, MIDI Clock, and WIST.
- Vertical Knob Mode (in “Sys/Knobs”)
- Global Transposition (in “Sys/Pitch”)
- Oscillator Running Phase (in “Sys/Pitch”)
- New Device Section for individually managing MIDI Devices (in “Sys/Devices”)
- Settings Menu Renaming (“Wheels” & “XY” merged into “Control”, “Perf” renamed to “Knobs”)
- Mute Switch now ignored for ease of use
- New “NLog Mini” Sound Bank included (PRO version only)
- Audio Background Mode option for running in Parallel with other Music Apps
- Connecting other Apps via Virtual MIDI Ports like playing NLogSynth from SoundPrism PRO
- Wav Recording increased to 4 min on iPad2 (PRO version only)
- Arpeggio Sync On/Off option
- MIDI Clock for Sync with other MIDI apps or devices
- WIST for Start/Stop & BPM Sync with Korg Apps and other
We’ll let you know once the updates are available.
For more information about NLogSynth PRO for iPad click here.
For more information about NLog MIDI Synth for iPhone & iPod Touch click here.
You Might Also Like...