Date Added: Apr 26, 2012
Reyburn’s CyberTuner is a professsional piano technicians’ tuning tool for the iPhone & iPod Touch. What makes Reyburn CyberTuner for iOS (or “iRCT”) superior to other tuning software? Ease of use. Clarity of functions. Intuitive and thoughtful design and programming by a Registered Piano Technician member of the PTG with years of concert tuning and prep experience as well as “in the trenches” home tunings and repairs.
The piano tuning knowledge base of scores of RPTs. Flexibility to tune the way you want with unbelievable accuracy. Support by the creator, by either personal email (international) or toll-free phone (in the US & Canada) for registered users. Email listserv support is free for registered CyberTuner users.
An iRCT license includes Standard Mode (ability to tune a 13 note temperament from A3 to A4) plus a FREE one (1) year subscription to CyberCare which upgrades the mode to Premium (tune 88 notes). Also included with a CyberCare subscription are free upgrades to any new iRCT features, CyberCloud calibration, and support (if registered). In subsequent years CyberCare one year subscriptions may be purchased in-app for $79.99 USD (price varies in other countries). If your CyberCare Subscription lapses, iRCT will continue to function in original Standard mode.
The iRCT software may be used to tune pianos (or any keyboard instrument) on one and only one iOS device at a time, but may be installed on multiple iOS devices.
- New for iRCT! Concert Tune mode combines the best of Fine Tune and Smart Tune but customized for 7 and 9 foot concert instruments.
- Extraordinarily accurate and fast pitch correction with iRCT’s Smart Tune and Pitch Raise modes. These modes use a US Patented expert system to individually predict every note on the piano.
- iRCT creates aural-quality tunings by directly matching sampled partials, just as concert aural tuners do.
- iRCT accommodates all experience levels, giving beginning tuners a very simple interface, but offers advanced tuners customizable stretch choices.
- iRCT is an “expert system” which automatically senses and compensates for short scaling in spinets, small grands, etc.
- iRCT connects to “CyberCloud” to automatically calibrate to A440.00.
- iRCT creates musical tunings from low bass to high treble because accurate multi-partial samples (to .01¢) are taken across a wide array of sample notes (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 and A6).
- iRCT tuning files are fully compatible with RCT/Laptop and Pocket RCT. iRCT supports import and export of tuning files through iTunes running on Windows or MacOS X.
- Faster and higher resolution spinner than ever before gives you unsurpassed stability and unisons.
- All iRCT views rotate to support all four screen orientations.
- iRCT is compatible with any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.0, fully tested with iOS 5. iRCT runs on any iPad in iPhone mode in 1x or 2x size.
You Might Also Like...