Development: Akai Connect iOS Device SDK
Date Added: Oct 27, 2011
Add Akai SynthStation 25 Keyboard Support for your app! The AkaiConnect SDK is a tool for music app developers that allows a direct connection to Akai Pro’s SynthStation25 performance keyboard controller. Using AkaiConnect in your iPhone or iPod Touch app not only makes your app expandable, it enables your users to fully express themselves and capture every nuance of performance. The AkaiConnect SDK is available to approved Akai developers free of charge.
- Adds support for the SynthStation25 keyboard to your music app
- Provides app users with hardware control over pitch bend, modulation,note entry and more
- Extends the capabilities of your music apps at no cost to you
To get started as an Akai Pro Developer:
- Send an email to SS25DeveloperRelations@akaipro.com. Include:
- Your company name
- Your name, phone number and preferred email contact
- The names of any apps you have already developed
- As much information as you can provide about the app you wish to make compatible with Akai Pro’s SynthStation25 hardware
- Upon review of your submission you will be provided with an Non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- Read, sign and fax the completed NDA to (401) 658-3640 ATTN: Developer Relations.
Once approved you will be provided with the AkaiConnect SDK and supporting materials to promote your app’s new capabilities.
For more information about the AkaiConnect iOS Device SDK click here.