Date Added: May 30, 2011
DrumTrack8 is a drum step sequencer that lets you compose 16-step patterns of drum fills and breaks, as well as organizing patterns into full length songs.
Several Drum Kits are provided, primarily vintage electronic drum kits (like the 808, 909, LM1 and much more) but also HipHop, Jazz and Rock Kits. Two chromatic instruments (Bell and Sitar) round out the offering, expanding DrumTrack8 to traditional composing. And you can even import your own samples and create your custom kits (needs a WIFI connection).
- Modify Pattern Step velocity, sample offset, pan and pitch in an intuitive multi-touch interface.
- Define your BPM by tapping or with a slider and use the swing slider to modify the feeling of your pattern.
- Create new patterns and string them together to create your song.
- Play the whole song, or interactively trigger one pattern a time and change mixing parameters for live performances.
- Change drum kits and adjust master track values in the Mixer.
- Name amd save your songs for later use.
- Mail your pattern and full songs as MIDI (using General MIDI mapping) or wav, for reworking in your favorite DAW.
- Audiocopy support: Copy pattern or song to other application supporting either Sonoma Wireworks (Fourtracks) or Intua (Beatmaker) pasteboard standard.
You Might Also Like...