Date Added: Nov 8, 2012
Eurypharynx is a 4-Voice Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer for the iPad that includes waveform morphing, flexible “matrix” patching, a modulation sequencer, and XY Pad for intuitive live performance.
- In each OSC, you can select two waveforms and also morph them.
- Flexible patching operation is available with Matrix Patching.
- Alter numerous parameters sequentially with Modulation Sequencer.
- Intuitive performance is available with XY Pad Control.
- It is possible to save up to 256 patches.
- 4-Voice Polyphony
- OSC x 2 / NG x 1
- OSC Modulation (Ring Modulation, OSC Sync)
- Filter x 1
- EG x 2
- LFO x 2
- Arpeggiator Type x 6
- Matrix Patching
- Modulation Sequencer
- XY Pad Control x 2
- FX (Delay, Chorus, Over Drive)
- Keyboard (Scale) x 35
- Real-Time Recording
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST)
- Background Audio
You Might Also Like...