Everyday Looper (Universal)
Date Added: Aug 18, 2011
Everyday Looper allows you to record 4 musical phrases – 6 on an iPad – and loop them right away. You can then mix and merge them on the fly.
Thanks to the metronome (click track) and the auto start/stop of recording (quantized recording), reachable in the tools and options menu, it’s suited for two-handed instruments too.
- STEREO TRACKS: Pan your tracks. Compatible devices : iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPad and newer.
- MIDI CONTROLLERS: Record, Play/Pause and Stop can be triggered by a MIDI controller through Core MIDI.
- 2 INPUT CHANNELS: Record channel 1 or 2, both simultaneously or as a stereo source. Require an audio device that provides 2 input channels such as the Alesis iO Dock.
- NO BUTTON USER INTERFACE: Tap or swipe on displayed waveforms to play / pause / stop / record / change volume / erase.
- AUTO-NORMALISATION: Auto-normalization of each track to reach their maximum non clipped volume by the swipe of a finger.
- MASTER LIMITER: Master Limiter to not worry about clipping after tracks mixing.
- TRACK MERGING: Merge one track with another one in real-time, with limiter.
- OVERDUB RECORDING: Choose your recording mode between Overdub and Replace.
- QUANTIZED RECORDING: Automatically start/stop recording at the beginning/end of a loop, as an option. Perfect for instruments that require your 2 hands.
- AUDIO COPY/PASTE: Copy and paste tracks to and from other audio apps. Great for using that nice beat you laid down in BeatMaker as a “de luxe” metronome.
- TRACK MUTING: Very useful for switching between a track you use as a chorus and another one you use as a verse. Optionally quantizable to loop.
- METRONOME: Metronome track generator to create a X clicks at Y BPMs base track.
- LATENCY COMPENSATION: For you tracks to be perfectly synchronized. Sub millisecond precision.
- WiFi EXPORT: Export your tracks to your computer over WiFi in 44100Hz/16Bits Wav format.
- 4 TRACKS (on iPhone) – 6 TRACKS (on iPad): Up to 45 seconds of recording for each track.
NOTE: This app is all about recording. No pre-recorded samples are included and iPod Touch users will need an external microphone.
You Might Also Like...