Date Added: Aug 21, 2011
ezComposer is a smart composing app for the iPhone & iPod Touch. The user just arranges the chord progression and sets the style for each instruments. ezComposer then sequences midi notes instead of you, which is not easy in the small display of smartphone. If the chords changed, ezComposer immediately does midi sequencing automatically. The melody can be easily recorded by keyboard and it supports UNDO to cancel current recording.
You can easily make moving music through the special composing system in the ezComposer. ezComposer supports 144 chords set and about 400s styles set for major instruments. What you need to make a song is just drag-and-drop the chord and style. No more midi sequencing in the smartphone.
First, arrange the chords and styles for each instrument, second, record major melody using the velocity-aware keyboard.
Also it supports chord progression recommendation system based on 500s chords set for each key.
Ofcourse, you can export your project as a midi file to use in your favorite sequencer like cubase, sonar, logic.
Especially, ezComposer will be useful for:
1. Beginners for midi composing
- who have no idea about midi sequencing
- who want to sequence various chords without chord knowledge.
- who want to make various chord progression
- You can open your project through exporting midifile and you can see the midi notes!
2. People who are interest in composing, and professional composers
- who don’t want to be bothered by ordinary midi sequencing.
- who want to see various chord progression
- You can sketch anyplace with the combination of various chord sets and style set
Drag-and-drop based chord and style editing
- 144 chords : major, minor, 7th, 6th, m7, m7, m7-5, aug, dim, dim7, Maj7, sus4 chords
- 132 drum styles : 4 beat, 8 beat, 16 beat and various feel-ins
- 132 piano styles : Well-sequenced midi playing sets like professional pianist’s play
- 72 guitar styles : various sets from stroke to arpeggio (A1-1 ~ B9-3)
- 60 base guitar styles : various bass guitar styles (C1-1 ~ D6-3)
- Double tapping support to insert chord and style.
Chord recommendation system
- Next chord recommendation system based on current chord progression.
- Instant chord progression guide
- 500s various chord progression for each Key(12 Major Keys, 12 Minor Keys)
Keyboard and Drumpad
- Velocity-aware Drumpad : for drumkit, you can use drumpad to record drum notes!
- Velocity-aware Keyboard : 2-layered Keyboard.
- 49 various high quality instruments with 16bit 44.1khz
- Standard, Jazz, Rock, House,…. 7 various drum kits.
- User-friendly made user interface and interactive instant help system
- midi file exporting
- Copy & paste
- Volume and pan control for each track
- midi tempo control
- Block the auto sequencing (double tapping the the style editor)
You Might Also Like...