Date Added: Sep 14, 2011
Fermion for iPad is much like a true classic hardware analog synthesizer – making all synthesis parameters concurrently visible, available and tweak-able, for greater real-time performance control.
For playing hard core dance and techno, nothing beats the classic sound of a monophonic synth. Easily create and play sounds like a classic Moog or or a Roland TB-303.
- Monophonic— plays one note at a time
- Oscillator Module
- Dual oscillators
- Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
- Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
- Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
- Oscillator fine tune (more than one full octave)
- Oscillator sync
- Low Pass Filter Module
- Modulation module
- Envelope Generator module
- Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Filter (amount of low pass filter)
Fermion is a based on the open source project Mobilesynth by Allen Porter.
You Might Also Like...