Date Added: Feb 7, 2012
FLAIL is an innovative and slightly experimental live performance synthesizer. You control it using intuitive touch controls and device movements (also known as FLAILING).
By FLAILING in your three favorite spacial dimensions, you can control just about any aspect of the sound. The synth engine is super-powerful – just check this awe-inducing feature list.
- 3 anti-aliased, soft-syncable oscillators with 7 waveforms
- 4 filter types: low-pass, band-pass, hi-pass and formant (vowel) filter
- 4 serial effect units: phaser, digital crusher, reverb, and overdrive
- The harmonic-hieararchy keyboard
- Automatic key and tempo estimation
- WIST tempo sync
- Arpeggiator with “soft” note-on quantize
- Vector-style oscillator mixer
You Might Also Like...