Date Added: Dec 15, 2011
GyrOSC is a lightweight utility that sends your device’s motion sensors to any OSC (Open Sound Control) capable application over Wi-Fi. Wirelessly control your OSC capable audio or video app by moving and tilting your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
- Gyroscope (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Accelerometer (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis)
- Compass (magnetic heading)
- GPS (latitude, longitude, altitude, course, speed, time)
- Quaternion (w, x, y, z)
- Rotation matrix (m1 … m16)
- Rotation rate (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis)
- Gravity (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis)
- Magnetic field (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis)
Control any live audio or video application that supports OSC messaging. Some examples include Max/MSP, Pure Data, Processing, Ableton Live, Isadora, and more.
- Customize message tags
- Save and load addresses for quick setup
- Screen lock for performance
- Gyroscope orientation reset button
- Control buttons to send OSC messages
GyrOSC will automatically detect the available sensors in your device.
You Might Also Like...