Jünglinge Synth (iPhone)
Date Added: Aug 4, 2011
Jünglinge is an evolutionary sound texture creator/generator. Have you ever dominated 15 stereo oscillators using your thumb? Now you can with Jünglinge!
Jünglinge is an oscillator bank. All the oscillators are in phase (but not in the binaural field). Circles represent oscillators. The X position is the stereo position. Diameter and transparency are Amplitude. Y position and colors (from green/blue to yellow/white) represent frequency.
When there is no touch the circles are more transparent and their frequency falls about 2 octave down.
the frequency doesn’t fall if the button “Keep Freq” is on and there is no UP/DOWN tilting.
- Pinch to change the volume.
- Triple tap to show/hide the oscilloscope.
- Touch and move on Y axis to move base frequency for all the oscillators
- Move on X axis to increase the movements of the oscillators around the base frequency
Imagine the iPhone laying on your desk (horizontal state)
- “Y Tilt Pan” if ON, the stereo position of the oscillators is influenced by LEFT/RIGHT tilting
- “X Tilt Freq” if ON, the frequency is moved using UP/DOWN tilting
- “Keep Freq” if OFF and there is no touch and the Jünglinge is in Drone mode, the frequency falls about 2 octave
- “Triangular-Sinusoid-Sawtooth-Square” is the waveform selector. (waveshape is changed for all the oscillator bank)
- “Drone” if ON the iPhone will continue to generate sounds without touches (future versions will implement a real ADSR)
- “Glide” if ON, the frequency changes will use linear portamento
- “Move Amp” if ON, the amplitude for every single oscillator is animated
- “Move Pan” if ON, the stereo position for every single oscillator is animated.
You Might Also Like...