Konkreet Performer (iPad)
Date Added: Jun 23, 2011
Performer is a revolutionary way to control your laptops music software via OSC messages over your iPad WiFi connection. Performer uses a shape that is a visual representation of the sound, which you can sculpt using multitouch and gestures, giving a completely new and dynamic method of musical expression.
It does not generate sounds by itself. It is a controller! You can control music hardware and software via:
MIDI or OSC over WLAN
MIDI over cable (using Apple Camera Connection Kit)
Virtual MIDI to other iPad apps
- Multiple visualisation options: From simple connections to orbital rings to star fields
- OSC output: A huge number of messages sent out with every touch, endless possibilities to map the visuals to your synth and DAW
- Ribbon controller: Supporting multiple touches
- Multiple snapshots: Save the shape of your music for instant recall during performance
- Multiple banks: Allows rapid switching of visuals and behaviour without leaving the performance screen
- Inertia control: Enabling smooth morphing, from fast and responsive to ultra slow gradual transitions.
You Might Also Like...