Loop Twister (Universal)
Date Added: Apr 13, 2012
Loop Twister turns your iPad and iPhone into a creative and powerful machine designed for playing and realtime processing of musical loops. Easy to use, loaded with 64 fresh sounding loops and quality DSP effects gives you endless possibilities of new making sounds for using in your own beats.
Enjoy a range of cutting-edge studio loops made by Marcin Cichy, co-founder of “Skalpel” music act that released several Eps and albums on famous Ninja Tune label. Marcin currently works as music producer and mastering engineer at PlugAudioMastering.
- Simple, easy to use and intuitive interface. It looks exactly the same on both iPhone and iPad.
- 8 high-quality DSP effects including LP & stereo HP filters, pitch bender, foldback distortion and bass booster/ring modulator, LO-FI resampler and more.
- 2 banks of factory loops ( 32 loops each) -great source of samples for electro house, dubstep, grime and hip hop tracks including drums, percussions baselines and chiptune sounds.
- 16-step programmable sequencer for adding effects to loops with optional randomization.
- Pattern manager for saving and loading sequencer settings.
- Built-in wav rendered that allows to record your own loops and export them for using in other music apps on your iPhone, iPad or a computer. Loop Twister supports Audio Pasteboard and iTunes file sharing.
- Import of custom loops for playing, processing and mixing with factory sounds.
- Fast and accurate crossfader.
- Tempo range : 60 – 240 BPM.
- Built-In help and a comprehensive user manual (available online).
- Audiobus compatibility (Output port).
The complete user manual can be downloaded here.
Note: Loop Twister is best experienced on iPhone 4 and iPad2. The app requires over 120 MB of free RAM memory. If the app quits unexpectedly during start or work, you may need to free up some memory by restarting your device.
You Might Also Like...