Loopy Updated With Many Improvements & Fixes
Date Added: Feb 4, 2013
A Tasty Pixel have released version 2.4.2 of Loopy (iPhone) and version 1.3.2 of Loopy HD (Universal). The update includes many improvements and bug fixes.
- Changed metronome to straight beats, with special versions for 6/8, 9/8 and 12/8 time signatures
- Added “Toggle record, mute, then select next track” action, accessible via MIDI or Bluetooth keyboard
- Numerous MIDI fixes and improvements
- Exported loops now correctly reflect their time offsets
- Fixed crash when displaying input selection panel while using Audiobus
- Track volume/pan is now also reset while clearing after merging to another clack
- Many other bugfixes
For more information about Loopy HD for iPad click here.
For more information about Loopy 2 for iPhone click here.
You Might Also Like...