Mackie Master Fader (iPad)
Date Added: Jul 19, 2012
Mackie Master Fader gives you total control over your Mackie DL1608 or DL806. With a user interface designed from the ground up for touch, all mix functions* are controllable using Master Fader via the wired dock connection in the DL1608 / DL806 or with a Wi-Fi network allowing you to control the mix from anywhere.
This preview release of Mackie Master Fader provides the perfect way to try out the functions of the new DL1608 or DL806 mixer before you buy.
For actual audio functionality, a Mackie DL1608 or DL806 is required. Additional features are coming soon and not all features are complete in this release. Some, including Device selection, Presets and Snapshots, are not present in this version. These will be added in the next update.
- Intuitive touch control over every major mix function
- Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
- Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls* including solo, mute, pan and level with full metering
- Channel view gives control of powerful DSP-based plug-ins
- Inputs: Choice of Vintage or Modern 4-band EQ, HPF, compression, gate
- Master and Aux Sends: 31-band GEQ, limiter
- FX: Reverb and Delay with dedicated channel sends and returns to each output
- Easy channel identification with channel naming and built in icons or images from your iPad photo library
- Wireless control provides the ability to tune the room, dial in monitor mixes and adjust effects from anywhere in the venue.
- Support for up to 10 iPad devices connected wirelessly so other engineers or musicians can use additional iPad devices to control monitor mixes and more.
- Pair with Mackie My Fader app for pocketable wireless control
- Snapshots, shows and presets allow fast setup and scene changes
- Integrated stereo recording on a docked iPad
- Compatibility – The Mackie Master Fader application is compatible with iPad, iPad 2, and the new iPad (3rd generation). Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- DL1608 or DL806 Mixer – The Mackie Master Fader application does not mix audio on its own. It requires the DL1608 or DL806 hardware to fully function.
- Wi-Fi Router – For wireless control of a DL1608 or DL806 mixer, a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL1608/DL806 Quickstart guide for additional information.
- Turn off Multitasking Gestures in Settings>General. This will allow you to change the level on more than 3 faders at once.
*Excludes preamp gain control
You Might Also Like...