Metrock – metronome (iPhone)
Date Added: Jun 10, 2011
Metrock is an unique metronome application with a clock-style face.
- Very Precise Tempo(40-500BPM)
- Various beat(1/4 2/4 3/4 5/4 6/4)
- Clock-style unique face with two hands
- Accents on any timing by tapping note-mark
- Mute main-beat available individually
- Tap tempo detection
- Portrait (upside down) Mode
- Tuning Fork function. Pitch available A440 / 441 / 442 / 443Hz and Kammerton A415Hz. Tap and hold.
- Sound Preset feature. You can change the click sounds.
- Works with iPod. iPod control palette. (OS3.0 or later)
How to use:
- To start or stop, tap center of Metrock. (Top-right button same function)
- To change BPM, touch and jog around Metrock face.
- To add/remove accents, tap inner outer case.
- To add/remove mute main-beat, tap around big note mark.
- To change volume, tap to-left tool button.
- To Save/Load your pattern, tap table on tool screen. Action sheet will appear.
You Might Also Like...