MIDI Touch (iPhone)
Date Added: Jun 2, 2011
Midi Touch for iPhone brings all the great major features from it’s bigger brother, and turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a powerful wireless MIDI controller!
It’s is the ultimate MIDI controller – it allows you to create your own custom controllers by placing knobs, sliders and other controls onto the screen wherever you want. Send MIDI over Wi-Fi with latency as low as 2-5ms using either a MIDI Network Session or DSMIDIWiFi!
- Design & save your own MIDI controllers by dragging and dropping sliders, buttons and more where you want them to create personalised control surfaces
- Excellent responsiveness & performance – measured latency over WiFi: 2-5ms.
- Support for CC, Note, Program Change, SYSEX, NRPN & RPN messages (SYSEX not supported by DSMIDIWiFi)
- Support for multiple messages per control
- Midi Feedback – keeps the controls synced to your incoming messages (SYSEX, NRPN messages not supported for feedback yet)
- Many different control types – Vertical sliders, horizontal sliders, knobs, buttons (momentary or latched), drum-pads, X-Y-Z controllers, transport controls and preset-jump buttons
- Easily change the settings of each control – CC number, note number, minimum & maximum range, channel, invert, size, label & more
- All new tab control – easily organise your controls
- Choose from 14 different theme colors
- Import/export & share controller setups via Email, Safari, Dropbox etc
- Multi touch – control multiple knobs/sliders etc at once
- Full screen mode to reduce distractions and maximize usable space
- Controls snap to each other to help create aligned layouts
- Invert values mode – perfect for drawbar organs
- Editor controls – copy, cut, paste, duplicate (between presets also)
- Multiple control selection – select multiple controls to move/cut/duplicate/edit
- Nudge controls to make pixel perfect controllers
- Intuitive gestures – great for fine tuning controls
- New SYSEX message editor allows entering custom SYSEX strings with the value of the control embedded into the message
- Robust RPN/NRPN support – simply select the MSB & LSB and the app does the rest
- Turn inputs/outputs on or off selectively
- Advanced control options to change how controls respond to incoming messages
You Might Also Like...