Date Added: Jun 14, 2012
MIDIProbe is an iOS Universal app that allows you to monitor of MIDI events on your device. It allows you to view up to 300,000 MIDI events on-screen and track four or more MIDI events per millisecond and track events while running in the background.
- View up to 300,000 MIDI events on-screen.
- Fast scrolling.
- Unique sounds for event arrival, matched MIDI events and port changes.
- Track four or more MIDI events per millisecond.
- Track and log MIDI activity while in the background.
- Activity color coded on screen by user-controlled colors.
- Hex, decimal, text, and SysEx display formats.
- Regular expressions for matching and excluding MIDI events.
- Event matching while port on- or off-line.
- Supports full, unlimited event logging to text file.
- Works with all iOS supported MIDI hardware and apps.
- Remembers settings across port disconnections.
You Might Also Like...