Date Added: Aug 16, 2012
MIDITrail is a MIDI player which provides 3D visualization of MIDI data sets. MIDITrail supports Standard MIDI File (format 0/1), and CoreMIDI (including Virtual MIDI).
1) Preparing MIDI files:
- You have to transfer MIDI files to your iOS device from Mac or PC.
- Connect your iOS device to Mac or PC, and launch iTunes.
- Then you can transfer MIDI files using ‘File Sharing’.
2) Preparing Sound Modules:
MIDITrail does not have a software synth. You have to prepare sound module which supports CoreMIDI. There are two ways as shown below:
- The first way is to connect MIDI interface device and external sound module. (e.g. iRig MIDI, i-MX1, etc.)
- The second way is to use Synth App which supports ‘Virtual MIDI Port’ and ‘Background Mode’. (e.g. bs-16i, etc.)
You Might Also Like...