Date Added: Jul 8, 2011
miniSynth was the first synthesizer available for the iPhone and iPod Touch! miniSynth has sounds and features that rival those of its flesh-and-blood (well…. transistor-and-wood) forbears. Just experiment with its two 6-octave oscillators and ultra retro filter to see what we mean: you’ll be able to evoke sounds from Classic Rock to Electronica, and from Prog to New Wave just by moving a few sliders, or create unique voices of your own. From luscious booming bass sounds to shrill screeches, miniSynth won’t disappoint.
- 2 analog modeling oscillators
- Zero-latency sound generation
- “True Retro” filter with cutoff and resonance
- 6 selectable octaves per oscillator
- 4 waveforms per oscillator
- VCA envelope with attack/release for added expressiveness
- Monophonic keyboard control simulation
- 48-key, 4-octave keyboard with extra-wide keys
- Built-in reverb with settable decay and repeat time
- User-controlled glide with amount
- Hold mode
- Built in auto-compressor
- Octave-making “octa-meister” with adjustable speed
- Individual oscillator volumes
- Presence switch
- 30 presets containing classic synth sounds
- Save up to 20 user-created presets
- Built-in recording, playback (also can loop) and basic audio file management
- Export/import audio files via Wi-Fi connection to your router and your web browser (can import mp3s, AAC, wav and caf format)
- Configurable skin (look for miniSynth under the device “Settings” app on the iPhone/iPod main screen)
To experience miniSynth’s tone to the fullest, we suggest you plug in your stereo or headphones. Then beam me up, Scotty!
You Might Also Like...