Date Added: Nov 29, 2012
MONO2 is a test oscillator and professional audio tool for the iPhone allowing you to calibrate your equipment with perfect pure tones, find harmonic frequencies, and fine-tune speaker placement.
You need to:
- Calibrate your equipment — MONO2 provides perfect pure tones
- Find harmonic frequencies — MONO2 has ultra-fine adjustment
- Fine-tune speaker placement — MONO2 produces the square/sine/noise waves you need
- Tones between 20 and 20,000Hz
- Sine and Square functions
- White noise
- Sweep between specified frequencies at specified speeds
- Tactile endless rotary encoder to dial in fine or coarse frequency adjustments
- Type in precise values by tapping any display area
- 2 Finger swipe up on the screen to access settings panel
- Long-throw volume fader uses a psychoacoustic logarithmic curve
You Might Also Like...