Date Added: Jun 13, 2012
Musaico has a streamlined interface for recording and remixing music. Record, loop, layer, and remix sounds in real time, from layering guitar parts to looping rap beats. Designed and optimized for the iPad platform, you can record your musical ideas quickly and intuitively from anywhere.
Musaico features a new compositional paradigm consisting of integrated loop-based and timeline-based approaches. First, quickly record or import sound material, organize it, and loop it. Experiment with sounds by instantly triggering clips that will automatically play in time together. Then, drag clips into the timeline to create compositions with multitracker precision and control. Export those compositions back into loops and continue to refine your ideas in real time!
- Real time, instant touch-and-play control interface. Record, play, import, and edit sound material without interrupting the audio stream
- Automatic beat alignment – sound material plays in time together
- Automatic or manual play speed adjustment
- Import from iPod library (supports non-DRM .m4a, .mp3, .aac, .caf, and .wav)
- Audio paste! Tap the open files button to select whether to load from iPod or from the iOS clipboard.
- Precisely edit sound material with dynamic, real time waveform views – pinch to zoom and swipe to scroll
- Group sound material to play in time together
- Multiple timeline arrangement views with mute and solo, track volume, and metronome controls
- Export themes from timeline into loop-based clips
- Sharing via .wav format supported
You Might Also Like...