n-Track Studio (Universal)
Date Added: Jun 15, 2011
n-Track Studio is an audio multitrack recorder that turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio tracks and mix them during playback.
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms. All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed “on the fly” during playback. Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or .m4a format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) version of n-Track.
2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch devices require an external mic.
How it works:
- Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic
- Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
- Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ
- Email the recording directly from your device
- The max number of tracks depends on device model, with the iPad or iPhone 4 you can typically use up to 10 tracks
- EQ with Spectrum analyzer + chromatic guitar Tuner
- Import existing tracks from your iTunes library
- Takes advantage of dual-core CPU performace when used on the iPad 2.
- n-Track is currently the only only cross-platform multitrack recording software available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Supports AudioCopy and AudioPaste
- Supports Background Audio
- Supports Audiobus (output slot)
You Might Also Like...