Date Added: Jul 4, 2011
iWaveform is a synthesizer where you can draw your own waveforms, featuring a 88-key keyboard, a 16-step sequencer, 2 oscillators, ring modulation and FM, ADSR envelopes to modulate VCA ad VCF, a recorder, 16 pads, accelerometer control, portamento, and an arpeggiator.
- 88-key keyboard.
- 2 oscillators(Waveforms can be edited): Maximum Polyphony is 3 (depending on CPU)
- Ring modulation and FM(frequency modulation).
- 1 LFO (Low-frequency oscillation) with 5 waveforms modulates VCA (amplitude), VCF (filter frequency), Pitch( Vibrato).
- ADSR envelopes modulate VCA and VCF: Attack time is the time taken for initial run-up of level from nil to peak; Decay time is the time taken for the subsequent run down from the attack level to the designated sustain level; Sustain level is the amplitude of the sound during the main sequence of its duration; Release time is the time taken for the sound to decay from the sustain level to zero after the key is released.
- 16-step sequencer
- Recorder: Record time (1.0 sec – 4.0 sec)
- 16 pads.
- Control Pitch,Cut off frequency,LFO depth and LFO frequency with Accelerometer
- Portamento: Slide from one pitch to another
- Arpeggiator: It creates arpeggio
You Might Also Like...