Date Added: Jun 22, 2011
This is not a virtual instrument, this is not a drum machine or a sequencer: this is RGBSOUND! By tapping the colors you play sounds and you launch infinite electronic loops, by shaking the device you change your music pattern.
If you have an iPad you can use the screen-saver mode to project a colored mixture of visual effets on a screen, for example while you’re playing as DJ in a club.
- Play a sound by tapping different colored buttons
- Start music loop at different speeds
- Handle the pitch and volume control of each single sound
- Shake of the device to change the set of electronic sounds
- The creation of a rhythm is visually associated with movements of colored squares inspired to ’80′s videogames like tetris. This effect can be for example projected from the iPad to a TV or projector screen to generate a suggestive atmosphere associated with the music.
RGBSOUND is simple, fast and intuitive; create your groove and surprise yourself!
You Might Also Like...