Yamaha Multi Editor Essential (iPad)
Date Added: Jun 20, 2011
The Multi Editor Essential is a CoreMIDI application which gives you all the tools you need to mix Songs and Patterns from your Yamaha synthesizer on iPad. You can control volume, pan, chorus send and reverb send for each part as well as detailed editing of the Mix Effects and the Master EQ. Sequencer transport controls are also accessible via the Multi Editor Essential app.
- You can control all 16 parts in a MOTIF XF Mix on the iPad’s multi touch surface by switching between Parts 1-8 and 9-16
- You can quickly switch the 8 virtual faders from Volume, to Chorus Send or to Reverb Send while the 8 virtual knobs control Pan.
- In effect mode you can edit the Mix’s System Effects (Chorus and Reverb) including the detailed effect parameters and select which Parts in the Mix have their insert effects enabled.
- You can edit the overall master EQ for the MIX
- There are 5 bands in master equalizer and you can control them by touching and pinching the iPad’s graphic display.
You Might Also Like...