NodeBeat HD (iPad)
Date Added: Jun 15, 2011
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle, NodeBeat HD is an experimental node-based audio sequencer and generative music application for the iPad.
By combining music and playful exploration, NodeBeat HD allows anyone to create an exciting variety of rhythmic sequences and ambient melodies in a fun and intuitive fashion. From the professional to the novice, NodeBeat lets anyone explore creative music.
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- 3-finger Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
- Stereo Panning
- Adjustable Tempo (BPM) & Note Beat
- Record and email audio file with compression
- Create Ringtones from recording
- Share Recording on SoundCloud
- AudioCopy to Another Application
- Save/Load Creations
- NodeBeat can now be a MIDI controller!
- Send Node and/or Keyboard MIDI
- Assign unique MIDI Channels to Generators
- Adjust latency for perfect sequence timing
- Virtual MIDI compatible
- Background Audio support
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
- Child-lock for children-friendly exploration
- AudioBus support
You Might Also Like...