Date Added: Jun 15, 2011
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle, NodeBeat is an experimental node-based audio sequencer and generative music application for the iPhone & iPod Touch.
By combining music and playful exploration, NodeBeat allows anyone to create an exciting variety of rhythmic sequences and ambient melodies in a fun and intuitive fashion. From the professional to the novice, NodeBeat lets anyone explore creative music.
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- 3-finger Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
- Stereo Panning
- Adjustable Tempo (BPM) & Note Beat
- Record and email audio file with compression
- Create Ringtones from recording
- Share Recording on SoundCloud
- AudioCopy to Another Application
- Save/Load Creations
- AudioBus Support
- Background Audio support
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
- Child-lock for children-friendly exploration
You Might Also Like...