Performance Synth (iPad)
Date Added: Aug 4, 2012
Performance Synth is a subtractive synthesizer for the iPad, that, as the name implies, is meant to be played in real time.
- Three voice polyphony
- Three independent, configurable oscillators
- An LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) for AM/FM modulation of the other oscillators
- Oscillators have six octave range
- Oscillators have four selectable wave shapes: Sin, Triangle, Square and Sawtooth
- Oscillators can run in tracking mode or polyphony mode
- Oscillators can be de-tuned in relation to each other
- Oscillators can be amplitude or frequency modulated to a user selected level
- Built in metronome with tapable tempo and selectable beats per measure
- 24db/octave variable resonance Low Pass sweepable filter
- Pink noise generator
- Two Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release (ADSR) type envelope generators for driving filter (Vcf) and amplitude (VCA) envelopes
- Effects infrastructure which allows audio effects to be applied in any order.
- On board effects include Delay, Phaser and Reverb
- Ability to save and load presets. This allows you to save your important sound setups and recall them in real time during a performance.
- All aspects of Performance Synth run in real time
The manual is available here.
You Might Also Like...