Date Added: Jul 11, 2011
Featuring a unique and truly playable interface designed specifically for the iPhone, PianoStudio lets you compose and perform complex songs that are impossible to play with other apps that limit you to tiny keyboards with limited ranges.
PianoStudio is the first piano app for the iPhone and iPod touch that helps you explore musical ideas, learn songs, write your own tunes, and even play along with your iTunes music.
By placing individual notes, entire chords, and even complete musical phrases onto a set of buttons that you can arrange and play, you can write and perform real piano music with chord progressions, “two-handed” patterns, and melodies in Allegro, all right on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Four high-quality piano instruments: Grand 1, Grand 2, Upright, Wurlitzer electric
- 9 built-in demo songs
- Built-in Recorder with overdubbing, variable tempo, metronome, and undo/redo
- Share your recordings via Email
- Tilt-controlled volume and sustain pedal
- Phrase editor lets you create repeating patterns or passages that would otherwise be impossible to play
- Built-in chord library with over 10,000 chords
- Lots of visual customizations to help you organize and play your tunes
- 5 banks of buttons per song
- 9 available button layout styles with between 8 and 40 buttons, plus keyboard-and-buttons style
- Change Key lets you transpose a song up or down 12 semitones
SONGS & PLAYLISTS
- Songs can be edited, renamed, deleted
- Songs can be reordered in the Playlist
- Backup/restore songs to the web
- A jukebox of shared songs from around the world
- Share your performances and be rated by other pianists
- Download songs and performances from other users
- Check out the AirPlay charts
You Might Also Like...