S4 Rhythm Composer (iPad)
Date Added: Dec 23, 2011
S4 Rhythm Composer is a beatbox for the iPad that allows you to compose and play 64 beat patterns, and includes various effects including delay, Compressor, Distortion, Chorus/Flanger, Low Pass Filter, Slicer, and Roller. Recordings patterns can be exported as WAV files. You can use the files on various DAWs by importing them into PC via iTunes. You can also import your recordings for use in other apps using AudioCopy.
- 10 PCM sound sources (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, HandClap, HHopen, HHclose, Ride, Crash)
- Tempo (40-280 bpm), Tap Tempo, Swing, Groove functions
- Step Sequencer (up to 64 steps)
- Various Part Effect functions (Compressor, Roller)
- Various Master Effect functions (Delay, BPM Delay, Compressor, Distortion, Chorus/Flanger, LPF, Slicer, Roller)
- Audio Export function
- Real-Time Recording function
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported
- CoreMIDI is supported
- AudioCopy is supported
- AudioBus is supported
You Might Also Like...