Sonoma Wire Works GuitarJack (Model 2)
Date Added: Sep 17, 2011
Sonoma Wire Works GuitarJack is a high quality iOS interface with instrument and stereo mic/line inputs and outputs.
GuitarJack Model 2 works with iPhone 5 and iPad mini (using Apple’s Lightning to 30-pin Adapter), the New iPad, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (3rd and 4th gen.). GuitarJack features 60 dB of continuous level control, configurable Pad, Lo-Z and Hi-Z modes, and increased drive for headphones.
FourTrack, StudioTrack, TaylorEQ and the new GuitarTone app (coming soon) include the GuitarJack control panel, where users can select an input and set the input/recording level. GuitarJack is also a great-sounding input/output solution for third party amp models, tuners and recording apps.
- Connect a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs.
- Record in stereo, or simultaneously record your voice and instrument on separate tracks using GuitarJack with apps like FourTrack and StudioTrack.
- Jam to the GuitarTone amps and effects App and song tool built into FourTrack and StudioTrack, optimized to sound best with GuitarJack. More GuitarTone amps and effects enabled free while GuitarJack is connected. Also works well with most third party audio apps.
- Enhance the sound of your guitar with Taylor EQ.
- Listen to music using the stereo output on GuitarJack, engineered to sound better than the line out on your iOS device.
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input – nickel-plated solid brass Switchcraft (10,000 MTBF) jack
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input – (no phantom power is provided)\
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Device powered for ultimate portability – requires no batteries or power adapter
- GuitarJack Model 2 includes a 24-bit AD/DA Converter, however only 16-bit audio playback and recording is currently possible until a firmware update becomes available.
- Sleek and rugged aluminum shell
(Control Panel in GuitarTone, FourTrack, StudioTrack & TaylorEQ)
- Level Control: 60 dB of continuous level control
- Input Modes:
- Instrument (1/4 inch) – mono – Pad, Lo-Z or Hi-Z mode
- Mic/Line (1/8 inch) – mono, dual-mono or stereo – Pad, Normal or Boost mode
- Both inputs – Mic/Line input on the left channel and Instrument on the right channel
- Included Software:
- GuitarTone and TaylorEQ are available free
- GuitarJack enables additional amps and effects in GuitarTone, FourTrack and StudioTrack while connected ($19.98 value)
- GuitarJack Model 2 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
Pricing & Availability
GuitarJack has a street price of $149 ($199 MSRP).
It is available to order from the Sonoma Wire Works website, and from these dealers soon.
You Might Also Like...