Date Added: Jan 20, 2012
Soundbeam is an audio analyzer that processes the input of your microphone in real time displaying it like a classic oscilloscope. Soundbeam helps you see what everyday sounds look like and visualizes sounds you can’t even hear!
Plug in your electric guitar, a mic or any other (hi-Z) device to your minijack port and get accurate measurements. You can always use the built-in mic.
We paired stylish controls and an old-school interface with high precission signal processing algorithms, creating a new way to experience sound.
- Spectrum and waveform views
- Gesture support for frequency range and intensity levels adjustment
- Visualization controls
- …and one more thing! Plug in your headset or guitar and watch what happens!
- In “spectrum mode” pinch the monitor in the appropriate direction to change frequency range and intensity levels. You can also pan the beam with one finger.
- In “waveform mode” pinch the screen vertically to adjust intensity levels
- Double tap on the screen to reset it
- Tap & slide the intensity knob horizontally to adjust it
You Might Also Like...