Date Added: Dec 24, 2011
Transform your iPhone into a music instrument. Thanks to the gyroscope, it is now possible to play music using body gesture.
How to play:
- Tap anywhere to play a note
- Hold to sustain a note
- Swipe for volume change
- Tilt for pitch change
- Swing for octave change
- Simple mode (play full note)
- Advance mode (slide between notes)
- Scale change, flexible to play in any key
- Tone edit: mix between sine, saw, square waveform
4 Demo songs:
- Learn how to use SoundGyro to play some songs.
Review Notes: There is a menu button on the top left hand corner which brings up the menu.
- “Setting” is varies play and tone setting
- “Set 0″ is to set the reference position for the gyroscope
- “help” is the tutorial of using the app
- “demo 1-4″ plays a sample tunes, and the user and play accordingly.
- “close” return to the previous menu and to the free mode
You Might Also Like...