Date Added: Mar 19, 2013
SquareSynth is a table-based synthesizer for iOS, based on old-school chiptune trackers. Using the “tables” you can create sounds similar to 8bit game consoles, and computers. Must have app for chiptune musicians, or musicians in general. If you want to experiment with 8 bit sounds, look no further!
- Authentic 8-bit Sounds! Modeled after NES/Famicom
- Alias-Free band limited waveforms
- Looping wave recorder
- iTunes and Clipboard export
- Pulse, Short Noise, and Long Noise waveform types
- Glide, Full Pulse width modulation, and Vibrato
- Control Pitch, Wave-type, and Pulse width, via instrument table
- Complex arpeggios
You Might Also Like...