Update: Auria v1.03.1 Released
Date Added: Oct 9, 2012
WaveMachine Labs have released version 1.03.1 of Auria – their 48-track digital recording system designed for the iPad. The update adds a large number of bug fixes. It also adds a new version of ReTune which fixes the issue when using ReTune on lower pitched voices.
Some of you had problems updating to version 1.03. This version 1.03.1 was expedited by Apple to fix the update problem. It’s now safe to update.
- FIXED: If Auria is force quit, it will report a crash the next time it is launched (this can safely be ignored, as no crash has actually occurred).
- FIXED: If Auria is started in Portrait mode, it will not display the entire mix window. As a workaround, just turn to landscape and back.
- FIXED: When using WIST mode, double clicking on the stop or rew buttons doesn’t return to zero.
- FIXED: Add AudioPaste support for other sample rates
- FIXED: Issues with track freezing results in phantom audio being played after the frozen regions
- FIXED: Issue with Condense Regions and frozen tracks
- FIXED: Time signature settings are displayed incorrectly in the settings if choosing a signature of 5/4 or later
- FIXED: Autoscroll sometimes doesn’t refresh if there are markers present
- FIXED: After recording a new region, a click could occur at the end of the region in certain cases.
- FIXED: Background Audio Mode is less compatible with other music apps in this new update
- FIXED: MP3 files sometimes have the wrong length listed in the import window
- FIXED: Doing a mixdown when Pro-Q is inserted on a track, and is set to a non zero-latency mode results in freezing
- FIXED: ReTune plug-in doesn’t work well with lower pitched voices, causing artifacts
- FIXED: Recording is possible on frozen tracks
- FIXED: Sometimes two ClassicVerb instances in the same project could interfere with each other, causing quiet clicks to occur.
- FIXED: When moving regions, there’s a default “snap” that prevents fine tuning of the movement at the initial move. (added a 2 second timeout – just hold the region for at least two seconds to disable this snap behavior)
- FIXED: When using USB devices with only one input (Apogee Jam or Mic for example), the gain control is inactive and USB indicator doesn’t light
- FIXED: When moving a region, snap doesn’t work correctly if the region is moved to a different track.
- FIXED: When using WIST with another app, the other app starts early
- FIXED: When record enabling on the edit page, the record enable button on the mixer sometimes doesn’t update to the correct status
- FIXED: Recording is still possible on frozen tracks (should be disabled)
- ADDED: New version of ReTune: fixed issue when using ReTune on lower pitched voices. Existing projects which had problems should readjust the range Size and Lower controls for best results
You Might Also Like...