Update: Auria v1.05 Released – Adds New Fabilter Plug-ins for In-App Purchase + Auria LE Announced!
Date Added: Jan 7, 2013
WaveMachine Labs have released version 1.05 of Auria – their 48-track digital recording system designed for the iPad. The update adds a number of new optional plug-ins available for in-app purchase including ClassicVerb Pro, FabFilter Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Pro-L, Saturn, Timeless2 and Volcano2. It also includes a number of new features and bug fixes.
They have also announced Auria LE – a streamlined version (less tracks, subgroups, plugins etc.) of Auria that let’s you record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature.
Auria LE will be available this Wednesday and will be priced at $24.99. It will allow an upgrade option to unlock the full version of Auria for $24.99.
For more information, including a feature comparison, visit the Auria blog. We’ll let you know as soon as Auria LE becomes available.
What’s New in Auria v1.05:
- In the “Load Project” dialog, Auria allowed moving the currently active project to another folder
- Automation does not get saved when freezing a track
- Frozen tracks do not properly compensate for latency once unfrozen (for example in plugins like Drumagog)
- When duplicating a region when the snap is set to Bar or Beats, the duplicated region doesn’t snap
- Changing a preset on a plugin, then undoing it, sometimes a crash occurs
- Importing AAFs can result in MasterStrips being put in place of ChannelStrips on certain channels
- Adding a track to a project sometimes would result in a corrupted region being added to the new track
- Rare issue with Auria crashing after recording
- Removing a plugin from an insert on a track, then undoing would sometimes cause the wrong plugin to get re-loaded
- When installing Auria onto a new iPad (from a backup), the Convolution Reverb IR files list is empty
- Moving the Waveform Gain Slider to the left will disable waveform drawing, allowing much faster draw rates for slower iPads and larger projects
- New Edit feature: “Select Highlighted Regions” will select any regions currently highlighted (similar to using a “lasso” tool)
- New version of DropBox
- New version of JamUp which fixes several crashing bugs
New Fabfilter plugins for sale in the Auria Store
- Pro-C Compressor
- Pro-DS De-Esser
- Pro-G Gate
- Pro-L Limiter
- Timeless 2
- Volcano 2
You Might Also Like...