Update: Beat Twirl Version 2.0 Released – Adds DropBox Support, Multiple Slice Export & More
Date Added: Oct 8, 2011
08 October 2011:
Tiv Studio have released version 2.0 of Beat Twirl – their iOS Universal “beat slicer” app. The update includes DropBox support, the ability to export multiple slices, and more.
- Dropbox Support: Import and export to Dropbox.
- Support export of multiple slices, as separate files or in zip file.
- Directly open exported files in applications on your device that support opening of selected file type.
- Some UI tweaks.
- iOS 5 compatiblity.
Beat Twirl is an iOS Universal “beat slicer” app that lets you analyze existing sounds and detect their rhythm with its note onset algorithms. With Beat Twirl you can work with drum loops and rhythm patterns, easily enhancing them with additional percussion sound, or create new patterns.
With Beat Twirl you can:
- Change the tempo (time) of drum loops without changing the pitch.
- Analyze percussion patterns and find the underlying timing.
- Mix-in additional percussion sounds, or replace the original sounds.
- Export single beats from a sound file.
For more information about Beat Twirl click here.
You Might Also Like...